Monday, October 15, 2012

It's Monday! 
Hopefully you got all your work done...anyways I thought today you could all use a little pick me up. As it is Monday and it is the beginning of another work week AND, if your in school, there is a high chance that you are starting Hell Week. Hello Midterms.
I will give you a short and sweet poem to (maybe) lighten the mood:


Into the Dark

We met on a country lane.
The air was thick and sweet,
The aroma of honeysuckle was rich on the air.
I stared at him from the end of the road,
His face dark.
The stars drowned in the sky painted black.
The sun had gone to rest.
A single smudge of light appeared around the cheek of a cloud.
My heart skittered along the crumbling dirt road.
It bounced and it bumped and I heard him utter a gasp, soft and sweet.
I let his long arms envelope me in a denser dark than the sky above.


Love from Pullman,
The Blonde and The Bullshit


No comments:

Post a Comment