Monday, August 26, 2013

I think that I have come to the realization that this is mostly an online journal. And if someone does decide to read it, it'll be as if they accidentally came across it and flipped through. 

With that in mind, I will soon begin posting stories or poems of my own. Some will be from one of my two English classes while some may not. As an English major, I am very excited to have two English classes as I enter my fall semester of sophomore year, one with an emphasis on creative writing. 

I am not entirely sure what I hope to gain from this. However, I believe that this is the best way to archive my writing and, for better or worse, it will be cemented within the internet for any casual passerby to flip through.

Love from Pullman,

The Blonde and the Bullshit

P.S. Either for my future self or for anyone else, if you are having a bad day just go to YouTube and type in: Miley Cyrus 2013 VMAs. After seeing them last night I guarantee you will realize how thankful you are that you are not her.

No comments:

Post a Comment